English tutorial online job philippines
15000 ₱ Contact us
About English tutorial online job philippines
About the Company:
Acadsoc is an international online ESL company with over 100k eager Chinese learners who want to master the language! Acadsoc aspires to become the largest online ESL company for Chinese learners offering the most practical ESL courses and study abroad services. Acadsoc was seeded with CNY 1.1M in June 2011 and started the online tutoring business ever since. Our experience lies in the video learning production, C2C tutoring platform and study-abroad consultant service. Recently it has successfully raised another CNY 21M from two major privately owned companies in Asia. Acadsoc‘s first teaching center is located in Muntinlupa City, Manila. More branches will be opened throughout the Philippines.
To provide standard ESL courses to our Chinese students (from children to working adults) using our online teaching system. The teachers will work from home and clock in the teaching website before the class time, conducting all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
Preferred gender and age range:
• None as long as the applicant is able to navigate and can be easily trained with the online tools
Preferred college degree, alternative degree (if any):
Required relevant experience:
• None for home based
• 1 year teaching experience for office based
• Starting salary would depend on your qualifications and availability: From Php 20000.00–60000.00+/Month
• Unbooked class time on evening schedules will also be paid
• 10% - 20% Class Completion Bonus
• Trial Class Enrolment bonus(High bonus)
• Perfect Attendance Bonus
• Salary paid weekly thru Paypal
• Double pays and extra payment for holidays(Office-based)
• Additional incentives monthly
• Competitive and encouraging promotion system monthly and yearly
• Professional Improving and Training system(including TESOL certificate)
Teacher’s primary responsibilities:
• Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
• Teaching online with the textbooks
• Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
• Doing assessments and tests for the students
• Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
• A fluent English speaker with neutral accent
• At least 1 year of English teaching experience
• Have a reliable workstation with stable power supply and internet connection
• Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
• Candidates with one of the certificates: TOEIC/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/IELTS/TOEFL/B.A.E. of English Major are preferred
• Evening and weekend shifts will be offered a higher base rate.
• Required minimum number of hours: at least 4 hours per day and 5 days per week
• Evening and Weekend schedules are preferable.
How to Apply
Interested parties please send the below information to (email):
• A cover letter
• A full resume
• An audio sample of you speaking in English
• Your Skype ID
• Your preferred working schedule
For more information. You may visit our site: http://tutor.acadsoc.com/.
- Evaluations of English tutorial online job philippines:
56 times viewed 576 times listed
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVERareJob Philippines - Homebased Online English Tutorial|
The #1 ESL online tutoring firm in Japan and the Philippines. RareJob provides online English lessons to Japanese students and home-based job to Filipinos
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEJobs, careers: Online English Teacher | Indeed.com.ph|
136 Online English Teacher Job vacancies available on Indeed Philippines. one search. all jobs.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAB in English in the Philippines - FindUniversity.ph|
The Bachelor of Arts in English (ABE) is a 4-year degree program which centers on the theoretical aspects and practical applications of the English language and ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVETestimonials of AB in English Graduates from the Philippines|
Why did I choose this course: I've always loved the English language and English was always my favorite subject in elementary and high school. Moreover, my 3rd year ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVELogin | RareJob Philippines - Homebased Online English ...|
Welcome to the RareJob Tutor site. Enter your email address and password to log in.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAmerican English - The Best English School in the Philippines|
English Assessment; Online Training; Corporate Training; Become a better speaker and quadruple your productivity at the office with the knowledge American English ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEWhy is learning English important? - American English|
Learning and improving your English is important. First, English is the universal language. Communication is smoother because most people around the world know English.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVELatest Home Based jobs - JobisJob Philippines|
Some Valuable Facts about Home based jobs. To apply for a job, what are you waiting for? There are many job seekers interested in the vacances of Home based: nearly ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEBibo Global Opportunity Inc. | COMPANY PROFILE|
Our company is a Japanese-established online English tutorial services based in the Philippines. It was founded by its CEO, Mr. Takao Uesawa.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEESL Jobs / Teacher Jobs in Cebu|
Looking for ESL Jobs / Teacher Jobs in Cebu ? Search 145 ESL Jobs / Teacher Jobs in Cebu at CebuJobs.ph. Apply Today!
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAbout Philippines: Languages - Literature - etc.|
Languages - Literature - Etc. Filipino - Tagalog - Cebuano - Hiligaynon (Ilonggo) - Chabacano varieties and many more. Traditional & Indigenous Literature - Libraries ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEFrontPage | RareJob|
WHO WE ARE. RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob, Inc. the number 1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEFinancial Information | Adventist University of the ...|
The school that trains for service and prepares for eternity
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEGeneral Information | Adventist University of the Philippines|
Campus Location Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) is located in Puting Kahoy, Silang, Cavite, Philippines, on the boundary of the province of ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVE21 January 2016 Agenda - immigration.gov.ph|
ADVISORY 2016 October 24. The Bureau of Immigration (BI) will be closed on Monday, 31 October 2016 and on Tuesday, 01 November 2016. Pursuant to Proclamation No. …
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEe-Rehistro sa DOLE7|
1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) eight under par (pawnshop operator), inc./palawan pawnshop - guihulngan i branch: 7.) mendal realty management and development corp.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEDe La Salle Araneta University | Institutional Bulletin|
The De La Salle Araneta University (DLSAU) is the seventh member of De La Salle System. It was established in 1946 as the Araneta Institute of Agriculture in Bulacan ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAll Jobs in Cebu, Philippines : Mynimo|
Mynimo is Cebu's Job Website. There are 44 jobs in Cebu today. Apply Now!
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEReviews of PUP Manila graduates - FindUniversity.ph|
Read reviews of Polytechnic University of the Philippines graduates
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVECollege of Medicine | Adventist University of the …|
About AUP College of Medicine. The Adventist University of the Philippines College of Medicine (AUP COM) is one of the six medical schools run by the Seventh-day ...